Our Lindenbaum Suite takes inspiration from the majestic lime tree in our village and offers a view out over the tree’s impressive crown. The theme of the lime tree is very much in evidence throughout this spacious suite, with rustic wooden furniture, exposed ceiling beams and additional details drawing on the Ambient Hotel’s proximity to this beautiful natural feature. Lime trees are especially loved in Franconia, and provide very welcome shade in the warm summer months.
You can expect:
- Bath with bath tub with WC
- Hair dryer and cosmetic mirror
- Complete and fully equipped guest kitchen
- Coffee- tea bar (free of charge)
- Iron / ironing board
- Desk and telephone
- WLAN (free of charge)
- Satellite TV with over 30 national and international channels - including SKY and adult channel (free of charge!) - on Toshiba flat screens with 2 HDMI ports, 1 PC port and 1 USB port.
Exambles of business class rooms